Bed systems for business customers
Froli bed systems comprise a coordinated combination of spring bases, mattresses and pillows.
With passion and a great deal of knowledge about ergonomics and health, we’ve been developing spring bases and mattresses for the sector in Germany and abroad since 1993. As an internationally leading specialist for premium bed systems, we’re available to help you with our comprehensive expertise, from development and construction to the production of exclusive products specially made for your company.
What matters to us
As a long-standing, owner-managed family company, we view company values, commitment to innovations and sustainable operations as key components of our corporate culture. All employees embrace this culture and embody it heart and soul at Froli.
This can be seen in the five pillars of our corporate philosophy:
Innovative, high-end bed systems
Flexibility is a huge priority for us. After all, the bed systems and comfort products we offer in more than 70 countries around the world are just as different as the markets are individual and unique. We adapt our services to meet customers’ needs, from innovative spring elements and high-quality, patented individual components to bed systems for home and camper vans, exclusive complete and hotel beds, and chic folding beds – always from professional development to process-optimised batch production.
We offer solutions for customers who market Froli bed systems under their own label, as well as for customers who maintain their own manufacturing facilities and install Froli components. Regardless, the aim is always sustainable, handcrafted top quality with a love of detail.
Froli solutions provide our customers with a major benefit: all our components and products are developed in-house, from the initial idea to production, and are built differently from other bed systems – with their individuality, our extensive experience and special attention to sustainability and detail. This allows our business customers to make their products unique and unmistakable.
Froli bed systems are suitable around the world for use in retail, by end consumers, at hotels, in building projects, in sports and wellness areas, at nursing homes and hospitals. At the same time, we supply special sectors and the camper van industry with bed and cushion systems.
If you’re looking for innovative solutions for healthy sleeping comfort, we can provide you with attractive offers tailored to your specific equipment needs.
for industry partners
Our folding beds have received the renowned Red Dot Award, German Design Award and Top hotel Innovation Award.
Froli Carry spring plate frame: specially developed for heavy mattresses and mattresses with a spring core.
- Large spring plates are the perfect spring base for heavy (spring core) mattresses.
- Exceptional ventilation for a heathy sleeping environment.
- Highly adjustable, yielding material, developed to be eco-friendly and manufactured to be modular, 100% recyclable.
- For manual or motorised adjustment.
- With flexible slat frames and adjustable firmness.
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin
- Der Europäische Hof, Heidelberg
- Hyatt Regency, Cologne
- Le Méridien, Stuttgart
- QF Hotel, Dresden
- Mövenpick Hotel, Nürnberg-Airport
- Johannes Wesling Klinikum, Minden
- Parkhotel Wasserburg, Anhold
- Hotel am Meer & Spa Binz, Rügen
- Asklepios Klinik St. Wolfgang, Bad Griesbach
- Hotel Residence Klosterpforte, Marienfeld
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Frankfurt
- SportHotel SportCentrum, Kamen-Kaiserau
- Hotel 4 Jahreszeiten Kempinski, Munich
- GERRY WEBER Sportpark Hotel, Halle
- Grandhotel Nassauer Hof, Wiesbaden
- Kameha Grand, Bonn
- Flair Parkhotel, Weiskirchen
- Flussbett Hotel, Gütersloh
- Hotel Eurener Hof, Trier
- Steigenberger Parkhotel, Düsseldorf
- BurgStadt-Hotel Stemmler, Kastellaun
- Amadis Hotel, Harsewinkel
- Villa Kennedy Rocco Forte Hotels, Frankfurt
- Wasserschloss Mellenthin, Mellenthin / Usedom
- Seehotel Überfahrt, Rottach-Egern
- Hôtel d'Aubusson, Paris, France
- Millésime Hôtel, Paris, France
- Hôtel Byblos, St-Tropez, France
- Villa la Coste, Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade, France
- The Dorchester, London, United Kingdom
- Claridge's, London, United Kingdom
- The Connaught, London, United Kingdom
- The Berkeley, London, United Kingdom
- Do & Co Hotel, Vienna, Austria
- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Accra, Ghana
- Vintage Luxury Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
- Bellevue Palace, Bern, Switzerland
Partner models for business partners
We offer Froli retail partners attractive premium partner programmes. Premium partners sell the Froli bed systems of the ranges Jade, Azur or Gold as well as Tour (beds for camper vans, caravans and boats) and receive a varied selection of in-store support. Simply get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you!
We also offer retailers the Froli Tienda brand product, which is an innovative Froli spring base that can bear the retailer’s product name. Individualised products is where we excel!
Your personal contact
At Froli, business partners are a matter for the top management.
Business and Sales Management
Tel. +49 5207 95000
Contact for our French-speaking customers:
International Sales/Business Manager
Tel. +49 5207 950038
Mobile +49 171 22 61 877